Hello!! I hope everyone is having a blessed day!💕
Today I wanted to share my current face routine! Its been working very well for me and I haven’t really been breaking out.
1. Cleansing- I been using the kylie skin foaming face wash. If you want to know more about the kylie skin then you can head over to my review on the other blog post.
2. Face mask- I been trying to get rid of my old face mask right now because I have a lot. You can use any face mask that you want. You can even skip this part if you dont like or want to use a face mask everyday. But I do it and its been helping my skin.
3. Toner- Im useinf the vanilla milk toner by kylie skin. I jus love the smell of it. Lol
4. Vitamin c serum- I use just one pump of this and its good for your whole face. I use to do 2 pumps but I noticed it kine of made my skin look oily.
5. Moisturizer- I use the face moisturizer from kylie skin. One pump is also good enough for your whole face.
6. Facial oil- I found this at tj max so I wanted to try it. Its called Rose gold 24k gold n rose hip oil. Its suppose to hydrate your face which it does. I use to drip a line on both cheeks of it and on my forehead but I found that way really makes your face oily lol so now I just do it on my cheeks and it works fine. My face isnt as oily now.
7. Cream- I bought the hydrogel cream from honest beauty and I put enough to put on my neck. I have pigmentation on my neck and this kind of helped it to get lighter. Which is good. I feel embarrassed when my neck is darker then my natural skin.
8. The last step is hydration mist. I spray it all over my face and its from honest beauty. I love the mist cause its not rough when you spray it. Itdoes have a smell though. Not a fan of it.
I recently changed my routine to this because I found out that I was doing it wrong. I was watching a youtuber who posted her face routine and she says if you do it wrong in the wrong order you wont be able to catch everything that the products does to your face. So I changed it and my face is so clean and clear I love it.
Starting a face routine helps you with self care. Taking care of your face and having a glow in your skin will boost up your self confidence and it will make you happy in the mornings because you have something to look forward to in the morning. I know I do! Lol its one of my favorite things to do for the day.
If you want my to do a review of honest beauty let me know of the comments! I would love to do one for you guys.
Have a blessed wonderful day yall!!💕